Hope Preparatory School provides opportunities for leadership and advancement on the ground floor of an innovative, urban, gospel-shaped school. We seek teachers with a missional and entrepreneurial spirit and vision to see all children reach their God-given potential regardless of economic status. We seek teachers whose hope is in God alone to join our team as we impact the next generation for Christ through excellent God-centered education.
Hope Preparatory School was established in 2019 as a Christian non-profit committed to providing a Christian classical education to all students, regardless of family income. We opened for K-2nd grade in the fall of 2019, with plans to add a grade every year, at least through 8th grade. We will serve K-4th grade in the fall of 2021.
Our inspiration: “But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.” Jeremiah 29:7 Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant’s job qualifications, experience, and abilities and in full accord with Hope Preparatory School’s statement of faith and the school’s mission, vision, and values.
Hope Preparatory School is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Lower School Teacher
The ideal lower school teacher candidate will:
● Hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants with a variety of degrees are welcome, including, but not limited to, Education, Christian Missions, Biblical Studies, Classical languages, history, literature, and math.
● Demonstrate skill, creativity, and joy in teaching elementary children with excellence.
● Be capable of instilling in students the art of math, the art of language, and the love of story.
● Display a love for learning and a passion to cultivate that love in their students.
● Love God and His Word and will share this love with students and families.
● Agree with the school’s statement of faith, attend and be in good standing with a Christian church, and live a life of discipleship under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
● Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
● Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with parents.
● Be willing to be trained in and to teach classical liberal arts education for the lower school classroom.
● Be eager to teach, learn, and serve together in unity within a missional Christian school community.
Do these qualities describe you? If so, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call with inquiries.
Blessings to you as you seek God’s plan for your future.